Care Act - Review of Care and Support Plans
The local authority is under an on-going duty to keep the person’s plan under review generally, and to ensure that their needs continue to be met; they will review the plan periodically, involving the person and agreeing any necessary changes.
This course is intended for:
- People who have a role in care and support planning
- Staff employed by local authorities who are responsible for care and support planning
- Managers of people undertaking care and support planning
This course forms part of the suite of e-learning courses that have been developed to support the implementation of part one of the Care Act 2014. It is based upon the Skills for Care training materials.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion – with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and refresher guides.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The review of the care and support plan, or support plan
- Planned reviews
- Unplanned reviews
- Requested reviews
- Revision of the care and support plan