Care Certificate - Full Training Suite
In 2015, Care Certificate was introduced in an attempt to raise the standard of care, by setting out a 15 standard programme of assessed activities for care workers. In this course you’ll get all the theoretical knowledge you need to underpin the practical demonstrations elements of your assessment.
Care Certificate is a comprehensive programme to ensure that those working in care are providing the most compassionate, high quality care to vulnerable people. Organisations who have a responsibility for those in care will need to demonstrate that they’ve met the standards set out in Care Certificate. Despite the enormity of Care Certificate, we’ve worked hard and developed a suite that splits the 15 standards into individual chunks that you’ll have no problem working through.
Is this all I need for completing my Care Certificate?
Our comprehensive suite gives you all the knowledge you need to complete your assessment, but you’ll need to do some practical work to demonstrate your skills. Give us a call on 01273 499100, where a member of our team would be happy to discuss the best ways for you to do this.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion – with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Areas for your own personal development
- How important effective communication is in meeting the needs of service users
- The values and importance of equality and inclusion, and awareness of key legislation
- Key principles for implementing duty of care
- Key principles of safeguarding within health and social care
- How to promote and deliver person-centred support
- The roles and responsibilities relating to health and safety and awareness of the related key legislation