Form F Assessment Training
About the course:
This two-day course is designed to provide participants with greater confidence in completing Form F assessments. The training equips all practitioners with detailed knowledge and understanding of how to meet all statutory requirements when compiling reports and preparing for Fostering Panel Presentations.
Who is the course suitable for?
This will give you an opportunity to further develop the assessment skills in an area you may not have experienced before. It will be especially helpful if you wish to change your career into the direction of Fostering Teams or if you would like to carry out independent Form F assessments with private fostering agencies.
- To equip practitioners with the skills and knowledge base required to undertake robust, evidence based, analytical assessments using the BAAF Form F in the context of the two stage fostering assessment process.
- To familiarise participants with the relevant policy, regulatory and legal frameworks that inform assessments of prospective foster carers.
- To recognise that fostering assessments are risk assessments which identify and assess risk factors.
- To identify assessment tools that aid information gathering, reflection and analysis.
- Critically reflect on and manage own personal and professional values during the assessment process.
Secure your accommodation for the course by booking a hotel room now.