Your Personal Development - for Health and Social Care
Want some additional skills? Planning to further your career? Take course uses case studies and videos to show you how to set workplace goals, expand your core skills, and what you can gain from supervision and feedback. A highly engaging course, ideal for new members of staff or others providing direct care.
This course is aimed at:
- New members of staff in Healthcare Support Worker roles
- New members of staff in Adult Social Care Worker roles
- Any staff members who provide direct care to patients or individuals needing support
This course will also be useful for:
- Staff moving into new roles within their organisation
- Refreshing the knowledge of any member of staff
During the two-module course, you will learn about the core skills; how to create a Personal Development Plan (PDP); the purpose of supervision and appraisal; and how to receive feedback on your work. The course covers the knowledge element of standard 2 of the Care Certificate.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion – with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- How to create a Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- The purpose of supervision and appraisal
- What core skills are and how to improve them
- How to receive feedback